reblog if you’re in the ‘tumblr pisses me off a lot’ club
3A Gag Reel
The best part of this one is Lydia’s “It wouldn’t fuckin’ surprise me” face.
oh my goodness gracious i am just so terrible at kissing…….. it’s so embarrassing really…….. someone should help me not be terrible………… by kissing me……… on the mouth…….. multiple times……. come to think of it i am downright dreadful at holding hands and watching movies too………….
I do this several times a day
Oh hey look, a 12 year-old just grasped the main concepts of The Hunger Games more accurately than most media networks.
O’brosey in sync.
(5) Merlin would never confess to sorcery, even if the smoke in the distance had been his doing. He would never potentially endanger Gaius or ruin his chances of remaining at Arthur’s side. He was Merlin’s destiny. It wasn’t that simple to throw away. If Merlin could be reassured of anything about himself, it would be that he was annoyingly persistent.
FEELINGS AND FEAR ARE MAKING ME PANIC
(4) It didn’t matter what the Witch-Finder did to him. Not anything. Not a single lash of a whip, or a steel chain, or impact of a bare fist.
RIE I SWEAR TO FUCK—
(3) There was a throb-sore of a cut on his bottom lip that sting and throbbed *worse* when the tip of his tongue swept over it. His body ached steadily after he woke up the first time from blacking out. Merlin couldn’t be sure sure where the worst damage had been done to him. Aredian seemed fond of his *tools*.
(2) If they had been low enough, Merlin might have heard a low, rumbling voice calling to him, calling out his name, but how could he *hear* anything beyond the screams ripping out of his throat? The last few hours of Aredian’s “visits” seemed grey-out and etched in the pain that wracked every living fiber of him. Merlin wasn’t sure where all the blood was coming from on his face, but it dried and hardened around the corner of his left eye.
ohno ohno oh no oh no whaat no
(1) There was something awful about the stench down in the lower portions of the dungeons (though, not quite as low as where the Great Dragon had been chained). The ground beneath him layered in soft, moldy hay; and beneath that, the chilly and solid quality of the dungeon stone-floor. As it was now pressed to Merlin’s cheek where he laid there limply, arms curled to himself.
what’s going on here
Yesterday, I told my boyfriend I was bisexual. Today, we broke up.
But that breakup was because of my lack of understanding of what I want right now, and how I really feel about men and my sexuality in general. I was terrified to talk to him about it and probably never would have if he hadn’t brought it up, and I just have to say…
It’s a good thing we’re done, because he is far too good for me.
THIS is how you handle problems regarding sexuality. I’m sure lots of ex’s and even ex-friend’s could learn from his example. I cried, but from the weight that was lifted off my shoulders with this.
I figured it would be worth everyone seeing that sometimes, it turns out all right.